tiistai 14. syyskuuta 2010

A day of Reach...

Today was a normal day, or as "normal" as a day can get when the years biggest game is released on the very same day... When I came home from school, I did nothing that I would not normally do; read some White Dwarf and try to find out something to do... When I had chosen which WD I would read, I walked past the desk top computer, and guess what was waiting for me there... I think you guessed... A brand new copy of Halo:Reach...

It did not take long before I had recovered from the three heart attacks I got, and soon the disc was spinning inside my Xbox...I started out with the campaign, on Legendary difficulty, and it was one of the best moments in my life... The mysterious feel of the first playable mission was just amazing, and lets not even mention the second mission! After some time I wanted to try out the multiplayer and see what everyone was talking about, cause I had heard amazing things about it... I started out with a game if Invasion Slayer, and it was amazing! I even got my hands on a Scorpion tank! You should have seen the face of the Elites as I, along with another Scorpion ruled over the Blood Gulch and crushed everything that came into our way! It was a great game, and I even got an Achievment or two in the bargain!

After that I played a game of Invasion, the normal one this time, and it was in my opinion far better than  Invasion Slayer, even if that is one of the best game modes I have played! I came on the Spartan team for the first turn, and we were on the offensive. We attacked the elites hard and slowly pushed them aside, and soon we had the core under our control. Personally I, along with two other Spartans were protecting them using the Falcon, and god, that vehicle is a beast! It comes without question that we won!
The second round I was naturally on the Elite team, and this turn was the one I enjoyed more, as I am a huge fan of them. We fought valiantly, and I was even forced to make a last stand a few meters from the enemy Pelican, as they had almost managed to get it on board. I did only have my sword, but I managed to hold them off until the rest of my team got over there and secured it. The result was a 2-0 victory.

The rest of the day was mostly spent playing around on Forge World, and by the Emperor, that is an amazing map!

I would personally rate them game an clear 10/10, as it was amazing, and I have never enjoyed a game as much as I have enjoyed this one! I would highly recomend picking it up, as it is a good play, and at least I will be spending most of my days playing it!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti